(A) 隨遇而安: 能安於所處的環境。
1. (able to) be at ease with one’s current situation.
2. (able to) reconcile oneself to any situation
3. (able to) feel comfortable with the current situation.
4. (able to) feel at ease under all circumstances
5. (able to) bring oneself to accept the current situation.
6. (able to) feel at ease with one’s current situation.
7. (able to) feel at ease with whatever circumstances they are.
Monks are able to feel at ease under all circumstances, taking shelter in any area, out of placement in the comfort of a temple.
It's easier to rely on companions than it is to be in a constant state of emergency, never allowing yourself to be at ease with your current situation.
John feels at ease with whatever circumstances they are, be it favorable or undesirable. He is able to move forward with his own pace, without panic, nor following suits. He is able to be at ease under all circumstances.
** 版權所有 - Elisa.