I decided to post this question here because I think that you might have committed similar grammar and usage errors.
男主角是一個只會譜曲的人,如今他只能靠皮肉相的過氣老歌手( 表)女主角則是作詞優雅,但卻被初戀情人狠狠的傷害而躲起來療傷( 裡)當他們相遇之後,在經過種種的『詞曲修改』後，成為完整成熟的『好歌』,也代表他們人生到了更圓滿的階段
I watch the movie with my boyfriend.
In the movie actor Hugh Grant plays a one-time famous pop singer, Alex Fletcher.
Hugh Grant would shake his butt in the movie to get the female fans to like him.
The movie also added a young pop singer who resembles Britney Spears, making fun of her dance move and style.
In the movie the young pop singer even said, “if I cant be sexy, then I wont be able to beat Shakira.”
All the scripts and move plot resembles the real celebrities indirectly.
Music and Lyrics has the stylish music, but it also has a lot of deep meaning to it.
Like Drew Barrymore believed in the movie, melody is the surface, an attraction to the music, and lyrics is more like love, it represent the feelings inside.
It is a very clever saying, and also pointed out the theme of the movie.
The leading actor is someone who can only write melodies, which is why he can only rely on his looks being a one time famous singer. The leading actress makes wonderful lyrics and poem, but she has been hurt deeply but her ex, and is taking time off from writing to heal herself.
When the two met, they started creating a song together, after many obstacles, they finally finish a very wonderful song, and also pulled them together.
The movie kept on poking the reality, which I think it is very funny and entertain.
** Overall, remember to be consistent in your tenses. Use past tense. These are my corrections. The ones that I did not point out are okay.
1) I watched a movie with my boyfriend.
2) In that movie, actor Hugh Grant played a one-time famous pop singer, Alex Fletcher.
3) There was a young pop singer, who resembled Britney Spear, making fun of her dance move and style.
(Don’t use “the movie added”. It is not good English usage)
4) She even said, “If I can’t be sexy, I won’t be able to beat Shakira.”
5) All the scripts and movie plots resembled the real celebrities indirectly. => Or, you can also change the sentence to: All the scripts and movie plots mimicked the real life celebrities.
6) Music and Lyrics were stylish, but they also had a lot of deep meaning. => Or, you can also change it to: Music and lyrics were stylish with deep meaning.
7) Like what Drew Barrymore believed in the movie, melody was the surface, an attraction to the music; while lyrics was more like love, which represented the feelings inside.
=> Or you can also change it to: Like what Drew Barrymore believed in the movie, melody was just a door that leaded to music; while lyrics was like love that represented the true feelings.
8) It was a very clever saying, and also pointed out the theme of the movie.
9) The leading actor was someone who could only write melodies, which was why he could only rely on his looks as a one-time famous singer.
10) The leading actress made wonderful lyrics and poems, but she was deeply hurt by her ex, and was taking time off from writing to heal herself.
11) When the two met, they started creating a song together. After many obstacles, they finally completed a very wonderful song, which brought them together even further.
12) The movie kept on poking fun at the reality, which I thought was very funny and entertaining.
** 版權所有 - Elisa.