I just came back from my son's Halloween Party at school. It is so amazing to see so many kids in costumes. Some were really innovative and funny. Here are some of the pictures I took. I am sorry that I cannot enlarge the photos. This is to protect the kids' identities.
My daughter had her Halloween parade yesterday at her daycare. I didn't have time to attend so I don't have pictures of her addressing as a Hello Kitty princess. I will take the pictures tomorrow when she and her brother go out to trick or treat.
- My son: Making spider cookies
- This is his principal dressing like a chicken.
- You would never guess that this is a boy. I believe that he is probably in 3rd grade
- I really like this costume. Sponge Bob Squarepants. Very innovative and cheap. You cannot imagine how expensive the costumes cost. Some at over $35. Can you imagine to spend that kind of money each year and have the kids wear it once only at Halloween? My son did not have a costume until he started kindergarten. My daughter is wearing her Hello Kitty dress instead, but I bought her a wand and a princess crown, both totaling up to roughly $10.
- My son's class. One girl dressed up like Pikachu. She is a fan of Pikachu. Kind of like my daughter - a fan of Hello Kitty.
This is a picture of my daughter dressing up as a Hello Kitty princess.
More of my son's pictures as the dark vader.