What is a Pronoun?
A pronoun is used in place of a noun or noun phrase, the antecedent, previously mentioned to avoid redundancy, or to refer to the person speaking or the person listening.
Listed below are different kinds of pronouns:
- 1. Personal Pronouns - 人稱代名詞:
- a. Subjective (Personal) Pronouns - 人稱代名詞主格
- b. Objective (Personal) Pronouns - 人稱代名詞受格
- c. Possessive (Personal) Pronouns - 人稱代名詞所有格
- d. Reflexive Pronouns - 反身代名詞
- e. Intensive/Emphatic Pronouns - 強調代名詞
- 2. Demonstrative Pronouns - 指示代名詞
- 3. Interrogative Pronouns - 疑問代名詞
- 4. Relative Pronouns - 關係代名詞
- 5. Indefinite Pronouns - 不定代名詞
- 6. Reciprocal Pronouns -相互代名詞
For details, please click on the links.
** 版權所有 - Elisa