*Translated by Elisa on 3/08/08 - 版權所有*

 

請准許我想念一些事
Please allow me to reminisce about a few things.

 

請准許我想念某個人
Please allow me to reminisce about someone.

 

請准許我懦弱一陣子
Please allow me to stay coward
(for a while).

那些堅強那些憎恨都是假,畢竟我心軟了.
These are all pretenses; I am a softy in the end. 

 

2年多的感情我很認真在付出,收不回

It is all irretrievable for the 2 years of love that I had poured onto you.

我仍然相信,只是這個障礙賽久了點.
I still believe in you though this obstacl
e race has gone on too long.

我還在試圖跨越,而你好像累了
I still try to jump over; however, you seem to be tired.

不是說好永遠不放手,怎麼你卻鬆手
You swore never to let go.  How come you have already given up?

說過的算什?你給我的那些夢呢?
What is the point of giving promises? How
about the dreams that you have created for me?

不是說好要揹我一起走,你卻將我重重摔下
You vowed to carry me all along. How come you have already thrown me down?

我可以報復,但我選擇不這麼做
I could have chosen to get revenge. However, I have chosen not to.

只因為,還有愛
That is because I am still in
love with you.

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Elisa 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()