** 版權所有 – Elisa English
未經我(Elisa English)的許可, 不可轉貼或引用, 請尊重智慧財產權, 以免觸法.
The Writing of Parody
Parody「諧擬」是一種藉著模仿,以幽默, 戲謔,誇大或扭曲的方式, 來嘲諷的書寫風格, 具有調侃 諷刺, 詼諧, 搞笑的意味
Parody is a form of writing, aiming at mocking or ridiculing the characteristic style of an author or an existing literary work through comic or satirical imitation and emulation.
1. The film “Hot Shot” is the parody of “Top Gun”.
2. The novel “Shamela” written by Henry Fielding is the parody of “Pamela” written by Samuel Richardson.
3. The song “Who’s Eating It” by Weird Al Yankavick is the parody of “Beat It” by Michael Jackson.
4. The film “Not Without My Daughter” is parodied on the TV program “South Park” in episode 201: “Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus”.
5. Monica Lewinsky, art by Dean Roher, the parody of Mona Lisa, is portrayed on the cover of the February 8, 1999’s issue as Woman of the Year on New Yorker Magazine. See link for more of Mona Lisa parodies. http://www.studiolo.net/Mona/MONA39Th.htm
6. The spoof newspaper The Onion parodies traditional newspaper features.
Written By Elisa English
On 8/20/10 in Minneapolis